Friday, March 2, 2012

Sew, Sew, Sew!

                                                   via instagram @priscillasea

March is here! You know what that means...SPRING BREAK! Woohoo! This month is what I've been waiting for. So many fun and exciting things are coming my way and I can't wait to enjoy them. Birthdays, sleeping in for a week, concerts, and movieee premieres (HUNGER GAMES)!!! Another thing I am so happy about is that I've been scoring the best deals in sewing patterns for my sewing class at the college. Patterns now a days are expensive which means they don't agree with my wallet. Luckily, I have found boxes full of vintage and super cute patterns at local thrift stores that only cost me a few cents or better yet, 8 patterns for a $1! Oh how I love thrift stores :) Now, If only we could find somewhere that sells cheap cute fabric...



1 comment:

  1. Spring break woohoo! We need to have craft day soon. And I have an idea for akward Easter friend photos... ;)

    ReplyDelete